Terms of Service
The terms and conditions of using this website are given below. By using this website you have agreed to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, then do not use this site. HDRLab may modify these terms and conditions at any time.
The forums and any other interactive parts of the website are provided so that users can discuss topics presented on this website in a polite and constructive manner. Users are (legally) responsible for all content posted under their user-names. As such, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- Posts should be courteous and on topic,
- No Spamming the forums, or posting of advertisements anywhere. Those wishing to advertise on this website can purchase advertising space,
- All language used should be clean (i.e., no swearing, or dirty comments),
- No insults, taunts, baiting, incitement, defamation, etc.,
- Content should not be offensive, this includes overtly violent, or dirty (e.g., adult rated) content,
- Do not post copyrighted content without permission of the copyright holder,
- Posting links to content that violates any of the above is also unacceptable, and
- A moderator's or administrator's decision is final.
Failure to follow these guidelines can result in account termination, and being banned. HDRLab reserves the right to delete posts, ban individuals, or block IP addresses wherever it deems this to be necessary. Whilst this will usually only be the result of violating the guidelines above, action may be taken at the website administrator's and moderator's discretion.
About Me » Terms of Service